Me and my babes

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hey y'all! 

Thanks so much for checking out my blog! 

Wow, this is a whole new world we live in!  I can't believe that I am actually sitting here composing a post for my very own blog.  I have fought this Internet/technology thing for sooooooooooo long. 

I guess I lost the fight.

It was a losing battle anyway.

OK, well, here's what I'm probably gonna talk about, but don't hold me to it, because I have been known to go off on a tangent every now and then.  Anyway...it's probably gonna be things like kids, food, fur babies(otherwise known as pets), kids gettin' in trouble, house stuff, family, you know, all the things that we all love more than anything which are also the very same things that make us all crazy at any given point!

So that's it, oh!  Except for that I probably am going to write about the t-shirt line that I have been TRYING to roll out for over a stinkin' year now!  It's called "Happy Girl", hence, "Happy Mama", get it?  Oh, I'm so clever.  (hence--I've always liked that word, love using it, but I digress...)

By the way, I'm a little sarcastic, too.  It's a family trait.  I can't help it.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts!  I'm excited! 

Whoo-hoo!  I am now officially not hopelessly pathetic in the ways of the technology world!  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages